Very quick...
Harley came up to bat at a recent softball game, and the first two pitches were balls. The next pitch was a swing and a miss...strike one. (You have to understand that she doesn't handle striking out well at all.) The next pitch was in the dirt, but...she swung...the best golf swing ever lol. I could see that she was, as we say, "all to pieces." I was coaching first base, and I told her to back out of the box and relax...everything's ok, and clapped for her. Well, she eventually walked.
When she got to first base I picked on her a little. I asked her what was up with that great golf swing on the softball field. With a smile on her face, but in all seriousness for her, she said, "Mama, I was soooo stressed." It was all I could do not to laugh at her, but I didn't because I knew that she meant it...
Ahh, the stresses of a 9 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want the stress of a nine year old!
Hey cuz!
I tagged you- Go to my blog for the rules!
Post a Comment