Today is Harley's 9th birthday. Purple is her favorite color. Enough said...haha.
My daddy has always said that he can't remember any of the other grandkids birthdays without being prompted by my step mother, Linda, or his date book, but he can never forget Harley's because it's "tax day."
Well, Daddy and Linda are in Copenhagen, Denmark until Friday, and I get this call on my cell phone that I don't know. Not only is it from someone not in my contacts, but it's just this series of what seemed like a hundred numbers. I almost didn't answer, but at the last second I said, "hello?" and it was Daddy. I just started laughing. He asked to speak to Harley and I knew what was coming...He and Linda and many other people we didn't know (lol) started singing the birthday song to Harley. It was great. I told Harley that it wasn't everyday that a kid got a call from Denmark for a happy birthday wish!
On a side note...was last week the week for us all to be sick? Tristan and I also were sick most of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment